VideoTag VT-50 incident recorder
The VideoTag VT-50 incident recorder is the latest in Body Worn Camera solutions from Motorola/Edesix. Designed to complement your overarching security function, this lightweight, discreet and easy to use camera can be worn as part of staff uniform, ready to record at a moment’s notice.
Intended for less frequent use than the VideoBadge range of Body Worn Cameras,
the VT-50 requires minimal attention from staff.
With the ability to operate on standby mode for up to six months, and to automatically offload or stream footage when an incident is recorded, the VT-50 is perfect for retail, airline and hospitality staff.
The benefits of the VideoTag VT-50:
- It’s lightweight, unobtrusive, streams live footage, is easy to use with no training required
- Protects staff, deters aggression and captures evidential-quality footage for prosecution when required
- Provides audio and video capture of incidents to form part of a larger body worn camera and CCTV security function
- Captured footage can be instantly shared and viewed by security staff via our camera streaming gateway software. (Integrates seamlessly with VideoManager and leading CCTV Video Management Systems)
- Six-month standby battery life means staff don’t need to worry about having to frequently charge the device
- Capable of assignment via RFID, meaning staff simply use their own ID cards to access a VideoTag which will be assigned to them during use
- Real-time footage of a large-scale incident can be accessed and reviewed from multiple view-points if VideoTag cameras are issued throughout your organisation